What you will learn
The Nordic Data Science is an annual event bringing together the Data Science Community in the Nordics to share ideas, and discuss ways to harness the full potential of Data Science and Machine Learning. The agenda is suited to guide you through the process of extracting knowledge from data by using the latest methodologies, tools and algorithms.
With domestic and international speakers on stage, workshops, interactive panel discussion and plenty of learning and networking activities in the exhibition area, the Nordic Data Science Summit is the place to be for all professionals and organisations working with utilizing data science, machine and deep leaning to innovate and improve their business.
- - Business practical case studies on Data Science in an Enterprise
- - How to handle Real-Time and Streaming Data?
- - How to get started with Machine learning without having a PhD?
- - Industrial Data Science - Working ina a IOT Environment
- - From 0 to Hadoop in 40 minutes
- - Scaling Innovation with Online Experimentation and A/B Testing
- - Why it is worth getting started with Spark
- - Using visualization to help explain complex data to non-data users
- - How to establish an agile and powerful data science environment using the latest in open source tools?